Subject: [Leica] Img: Afternoon sun UV
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Tue Jul 29 22:16:50 2008

Looks like a technique with great potential, Len. I have just been
copying my old CDs with film scans onto a HD and importing them into
Lightroom. Seeing my IR images (on film) made me miss that technique.
This is one area of film photography which I have so far not seen
reproduced in digital to the same standard.

Nathan