Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 2 Ships!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Jul 30 08:25:46 2008

Congratulations, Wade!!  I've upgraded and my catalogs are being
converted now.  I've added quite a few photos to some catalogs and it
seems to be going very fast.

Lightroom is like the other Adobe products I use.  There are so many
features and so many different ways of doing everything, that you
could study it for a lifetime and never learn everything it can
do!!!   A great start is to use the tutorials on Adobe's site:
http://www.adobe.com/designcenter/photoshoplightroom/

...until one of the gurus comes out with a 500 page Lightroom 2.0
book, which I'm sure will be any day now ;-)

I love Lightroom!

Tina