Subject: [Leica] M8 Ultra Violet photography
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Jul 30 11:47:56 2008

Mark,

To me digital is the way to go. But the modern digital cameras,
except for the M8, don't have much IR sensitivity. In the Nikon line
the latest body to have acceptable IR sensitivity is the D70. BTW you
can pick up mint D70's in the box with everything that came with it
for $300. My dealer has 3 or 4 of them like that.

Len