Subject: [Leica] With the old Hektor 2,8 cm
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Jul 30 13:54:51 2008

Hi Len,

The Hektor 2,8cm is in my opinion a very delicate lens that only on certain
circumstances give acceptable results, you have very well signaled the flare
of the sun on the first picture and the flare on the last one, absolutely
true, but it is absolutely amazing mount a really miniature lens, I think
more old than me (I'm 64) and play with it; it is also a pleasure share
these suchs of things with persons like you with the same passion as me for
the old stuff!

Thanks for looking and commenting
Saludos cordiales
Lluis