Subject: [Leica] IMG: Portrait of a shameless moocher
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Jul 31 06:17:47 2008

You have two colors in your boot and those are the exact two colors of the
rock you are standing on! Swatch per swatch!
That said the little critter seems to be wearing pants the exact shades of
the rock he's on while his top half matches perfectly the colors behind him!
Its like you both are chameleons!

If not for the direct sunlight and the sharpness of your lens it would be a
picture of rocks!

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner