Subject: [Leica] Flare issues with Apo 2x extender (non ROM)
From: weiljr at earthlink.net (weiljr)
Date: Thu Jul 31 12:15:21 2008

Hello,
 the subject line pretty much says it all. I have noticed significant flare
in some of my negatives when shooting with the Apo 2x extender (non ROM)
with several longer lenses.  I don't see it with those lenses alone.  The
flare has a very distinctive shape; basically a triangle with one side going
straight across the long part of the image about 1/3rd of the way up and
returning back at angle to upper corner.
Any ideas?

Joe