Subject: [Leica] visoflex
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Fri Aug 1 07:21:23 2008

If your serious about visoflex I have just about all the info you might
need to put a small system together.  I found it as easy to use as my Nikon
FG and Micro nikkor set-up.  The 90mm F4 Macro may be the way to go, it
gets down to 1:3 which is just about the same as using a viso with the
first version 90 f2.8 or the famous Elmar 65 f3.5.  There is a big
difference between Close-up and Macro, if your looking for macro then a
bellows is needed.
Chris

At 07:52 PM 7/31/2008, you wrote:
>Put the M8 in the bag, and go get a R8/R9 + DMR.  Using a Visoflex is a bit
>daunting......
>M cameras were never really convenient for close-ups...... never.
>
>( watch this hit the fan......)
>
>Frank Filippone
>red735i@earthlink.net
>
>If I want to do closeup stuff with my M8, what do I need?
>Can I use any of my m lenses?
>
>--
>Leo Wesson

Chris Saganich, M.S.
Senior Physicist, Office of Health Physics
New York Presbyterian Hospital
chs2018@med.cornell.edu
http://intranet.med.cornell.edu/research/health_phys/
Ph. 212.746.6964