Subject: [Leica] visoflex
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Aug 1 13:04:51 2008

Dave,

I fully understand. My comment was a more universal observation. I
don't know of anyone on the LUG, other then me, that has one. Before
the introduction of the new Summarits it was one of Leica's least
expensive lenses. Plus it's a multi purpose lens, macro, portrait,
and a very compact telephoto. Just an observation.

Len