Subject: [Leica] visoflex
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri Aug 1 19:07:23 2008

I would think that the most convenient bodies for a macro shoot (on a
tripod) would be those with a Live View Mirror Up mode like the Nikon
D3/D300 - there might be others bodies that offer this. I know its very
useful on the D300, using the 55/3.5, 60/2.8 or 180/2.8 (with extension
tubes).
Cheers
Jayanand