Subject: [Leica] Grand Canyon Hike
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Fri Aug 1 19:44:00 2008

Leo und Tina,

Truly inspiring reading!  But since I have only one functioning knee,
the 200 yard hike from my
handicapped parking spot to my office is equivalent to your GC down and
up hike.

When I was last at the GC, there was a rescue helicopter available to
help those who "bit off
more than they could chew".  Remember also the high altitude.

A youngster of 62 could certainly make the trip down to the bottom

Let me know exactly when so I can make a phone call to Lloyds of London.
:-P

Jerry

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Grand Canyon Hike)
Message from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] Grand Canyon Hike)