Subject: [Leica] No Photokina for me this year
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Aug 3 14:32:19 2008

Nathan,

No, not a Mitsubitsu.  This Colt was made in Hartford, Connecticut.

The only Mitsu made vehicle that interests me is the A6M  Rei-Sen, and
that is too expensive to maintain.

Jerry

Message from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] No Photokina for me this year)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] No Photokina for me this year)