Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy visits the Ambiwerra Festival
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Aug 4 14:36:45 2008

Thanks Jim. Fruit Loops clearly has the winning smile. My personal favourite
was actually the delightful young lady masquerading as a bottle of Moet. I
missed the judging, but there were substantial cash prizes for them. I shot
almost all of the contestants but missed focus on some (not shown) through
incompetent technique. More practice is needed.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/