Subject: [Leica] visoflex
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Aug 4 20:17:05 2008

I have both the R and the M bellows, both work extremely well for
intended purposes; however, the Visoflex III remains useful to me
because of its lightness and the capability it adds to to a small,
light kit. When you begin to add bellows, various rings and lenses -
we enter another realm - enjoyable - but not small and light.

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com