Subject: [Leica] CANON REBEL XSi 12.2 meg p.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Aug 4 20:57:39 2008

Ted if it feels good in your hands I'd fly with it but the price is so low
as to raise and eyebrow! I'd also look at some of their higher priced spread
cameras. Full frame even. Yep a three inch sensor is very inviting. But how
plasticy does it feel?
It selling for less than 400 bucks down here!

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner