Subject: [Leica] Ted gets quoted
From: tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Tue Aug 5 09:23:03 2008

Here's the quote, Ted:

"Posted by: Toby Melville
Tags: Reuters Photographers, ansel adams, baghdad, Beijing,China,
Heathrow, London, Olympic
A short while back I collated a few choice quotations and sayings on
photography and the picture-taking process: ?A picture is worth a
thousand words?.

*  *  *

?When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes.
But when you photograph people in black and white, you photograph
their souls.? (Ted Grant)"      `

Apparently, you were quoted, but didn't make the "Tag" line -- which
is a good thing, since the only photographer who did is deceased

Tom