Subject: [Leica] Problems again on my computer
From: LUISRIPOLL at telefonica.net (LUISRIPOLL@telefonica.net)
Date: Tue Aug 5 13:50:23 2008

Hi all friends,

I'm making an effort to follow your messages, I'm working with the new
computer of my wife, with VISTA, my is broken and I'm looking different
alternatives. On this onewith the damned Vista I ca?t intall
Photoshp.....?

On the other hand from the 11 August to the 25 I'll be disconnected of
the LUG, I?ll take y holydays...

I hope remain in contact with all of you
Saludos cordiales
Lluis