Subject: [Leica] Experience with Apple?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Aug 5 14:37:29 2008

I've been on Macs since 1985.
Never a problem.
Always been known as the best platform for:
        Graphics
        Photography
        Video
        Music
Among the artists I respect.

Virtually no hands on experience with Windows.
The few times I've needed to work on a client's machine I've found it
quite strange and counter intuitive.

Moreover, many, many friends have complained to me about their
various Windows issues.
I've always asked, "why do you put up with it?"
and received the answer, "it's the business platform."
(which I guess I can understand - to a point - yet, I open all of
their Word, Excel and Office docs without problems)

I've never known a person who's switched from Windows to Mac to
return to Windows.

I know quite a number of people who work on Windows in their office
environment, who now run their Mac laptops with Windows running right
along side the Mac OS.

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com