Subject: [Leica] Experience with Apple?
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Tue Aug 5 14:44:30 2008

>From memory Adobe charge something like $30 to change from PC to Mac. If all
you use in Office is Work, Excel, Powerpoint, and the email client you can
get the Student and Home edition for around ?80 in the UK.

So software costs must be considered, but it may not be as expensive as you
think.

Steve

Replies: Reply from charcot at comcast.net (charcot) ([Leica] Experience with Apple?)