Subject: [Leica] Experience with Apple?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Aug 6 20:56:55 2008

I just walked into a new Best Buy. There was an apple logo on the outside of
it.
So I went down two escalators; this was Broadway and 62nd.
Big signs "new Apple Center"
They had two tables. One with Apples on it. Macs.
Gorgeous!
The other with HP's on it
God awful ugly. Like they were doing it on purpose!
"lets see how ugly we can make these computers, Frank!"
I tell you the HP printers and other stuff are not ugly even good looking
why the laptops?!?!?

I see people with 6x9 inch laptops. White ones.
I want a laptop that size I'd carry it around with me.
Take it to the movies and to the bathroom.

My laptop is a 3 year old Powerbook.
Letter sized.
8.5x11 inch.

But the Apple Macs now are bigger.
With all the other companies going crazy like some gorgeous Sony ones trying
to make laptops you can really carry around with your all day Apple does the
opposite!
I cant figure that out!
Other than they want you to use palm sized devices instead.

That's got to be it!

It helps to type things out.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner