Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 2 upgrade, still have LR 1?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Wed Aug 6 21:38:30 2008

Hi Chris,

As I noted earlier this week, one of the virtues of LR2 is that it
does not in any way affect the existing installation of LR1 or its
catalog. Which is indeed a virtue since it allows you to go back to 1
if something goes wrong with the upgrade.

However, the flip side is of course that if you want to get rid of
LR1, you will have to remove it yourself (and of course the
associated catalog, once you have upgraded that to LR2).

Nathan