Subject: [Leica] Slowly we learn, step by step, about the Nocti and the M8
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Aug 7 06:00:45 2008

Bill,You did a great job of capturing a specific point in time.  As far as
the image, if you would do a levels correction to bring the dark grays to
black you would have an image that much better resembles what your eyes
remember.  You will end up with a fairly high contrast scene, but that is
what you had, darkness with a pool of a little light.

Keep up the images.