Subject: [Leica] help identifying a contax
From: rhc3vt at hotmail.com (Richard Coutant)
Date: Thu Aug 7 11:58:05 2008

This is a postwar Contax IIa.  You can check out cameraquest or other Zeiss
sites for more info.

Nice camera!  I own and use one myself.

Richard> Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 11:49:35 -0700> From: doug@ricecracker.net>
To: lug@leica-users.org> Subject: [Leica] help identifying a contax> > > hi
everyone,> > I have a family heirloom kind of, a contax that my grandfather
owned. I've> had it for years sitting on my bookcase and only until last
week's> earthquake when it fell, did I wonder what it was.> > is it a contax
III? I have no experience or knowledge with these cameras.> here are some
pics:> > http://www.ricecracker.net/galleries/contax/index.html> > any info
or pointing me to an online resource would be appreciated.> > thanks in
advance!> > doug> > -- > dougKIM photography> http://www.ricecracker.net>
http://www.bornyogis.com> > >