Subject: [Leica] help identifying a contax
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Thu Aug 7 13:38:11 2008

At 02:49 PM 8/7/2008, you wrote:

 >hi everyone,
 >
 >I have a family heirloom kind of, a contax that my grandfather owned. I've
 >had it for years sitting on my bookcase and only until last week's
 >earthquake when it fell, did I wonder what it was.
 >
 >is it a contax III? I have no experience or knowledge with these cameras.
 >here are some pics:

Please provide the serial numbers from the camera
body and the type and s/n of the lens and I can
possibly identify it for you.  Crapping about in
the weeds is stupid.  Serial numbers are what count in most cases.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from doug at ricecracker.net (doug kim) ([Leica] help identifying a contax)