Subject: [Leica] Experience with Apple?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Aug 7 19:58:19 2008

The MACBOOK AIR is BIG.
Its just flat. I'm smelling a rat with the thing I'm going to see what more
people say about the thing. See them in use. All those adaptors so you can
get anything to plug in. they're like a big Frisbee only not round. And with
keys.  Or an LP.  And it folds.

I never liked thin watches.

I never liked thin crackers.

The apple cube you don't see at starbucks; with separate keyboard and
monitor and wires all over the place. And they were made 2001 and 2002. The
latter Palentonic period.
Nor small room of the house or movie theater.
Which I just saw Pineapple Express in.
Rad!

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner