Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rain - B&W?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Aug 8 14:11:43 2008

At 04:21 PM 8/8/2008, you wrote:

>you know Tina, your images after your recent return have shown rain,
>bubbles, crying, washing clothes...
>
>seems you are experiencing some sort of post water intoxication
>syndrome...
>
>:-)
>
>maybe you would benefit from recuperation somewhere very dry...  where
>it won't rain for at least 6 months...
>
>where you and your M8's can completely dry out...
>
>:-)
>
>Steve

Nobody knows how wet I've been!!  The theme for this trip seems to
have been water.  I have LOTS more water photos. ;-)
In the meantime, we're having a drought in SC but the humidity is
about 97% so it's not very dry here either!  How about the Grand
Canyon in October?  Can the M8's and I dry out there?

Thanks!

Tina

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG: Rain - B&W?)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMG: Rain - B&W?)