Subject: [Leica] Paging Jim Shulman and Len and other Comcast subscribers
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Aug 8 23:39:37 2008

Hi guys,

Every time I try to send a message off-list to one of you, your ISP,
Comcast, blocks my message because it thinks it is spam. I have sent
messages to them several times to get my mail server removed from
their blacklist. Usually, it works for a day or two, but then it is
blocked again.

Could I ask you to send me, off-list, an alternate e-mail address that
I can use to communicate with you?

Thanks in advance,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman