Subject: [Leica] new photos (strange hovering squid from outer space)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Aug 9 22:20:08 2008

I was poking my eyes through one of these in the neighborhood camera store
and I let out an audible "wow" and started to salivate salaciously.
http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/14-24mm.htm
And wag my tail.

If I can swing a lens when I get the D700 body that would be it I think.
I think they made this lens so they could pry people away from their 12-24's
used with the cropped format.

And not feel like they were loosing out on anything in their jump to the
larger format.

And to make sure they were having more fun.

http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/14-24mm/images/D3R_4636-cutaway-950.jpg

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner