Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunset view from the Berkeley Marina
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Aug 9 23:54:15 2008

Very nice, Richard. The only thing that spoils it for me is your
copyright notice at the bottom. Because it is so prominent, my eye is
drawn to it instead of the main subjects. And if a crook wants to
steal you picture off the web, he can just crop off the notice anyway.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain