Subject: [Leica] IMG: Modern Private Aviation
From: ISILVERMN at aol.com (ISILVERMN@aol.com)
Date: Sun Aug 10 09:51:54 2008

Jim:

This is a lovely set of pictures.  The color scheme and bright color  of the
RV6 helps draw the viewer through the photograph.  But the detail of  the
landing lights is simply classic, and deserves to be printed  large.

Best regards,

Ira Silverman
Irvine, CA

On Sat, 9 Aug 2008 17:02:31 -0500, Jim Nichols _jhnichols@bellsouth.net_