Subject: [Leica] IMG Coming In!
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Sun Aug 10 18:18:52 2008

I thought I would post this for a change of pace this weekend. Next
weekend I am going to take one of my rare vacations. We are going to
have family reunion in Long Beach, New Jersey. I bought a new to me
Nikon DX2 and a 18 to 200 mm zoom lens for the occasion. Took it down
to the boat yard to test it out. Here's what happened the first time
I pushed the button! This is a picture of the entrance to Parish
Creek, where I keep my boat.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Parrish_Creek.jpg.html

Comments and criticisms welcome!

Barney