Subject: [Leica] 3200 asa on the leica d700
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Mon Aug 11 10:43:29 2008

>I didn't know that the D700 is already available.
>Unless there's no digital rangefinder in the near
>future with a comparably good high ISO performance,
>this is the camera I want to have.

Didier --

I have my D700 for less then a week. It is clearly the camera of the future
for me. I'll be equipping it with a set of Zeiss primes.

In fact, I facr decided to sell my complete Xpan II kit, a complete Bronica
RF645 kit, and some other things that I hardly use anymore.

The D700 is bigger then I like but it is a fantastic camera.

Dave.

--
2008 PAW Gallery: www.david-keenan.com/paw
Web Site: www.david-keenan.com