Subject: [Leica] OT visceral scream: I **hate** Adobe Updater
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Aug 12 01:08:36 2008

It is indeed surprising, that a company like Adobe offers such a poor and
annoying update method for their products. I disabled the auto update
feature a long time ago. Not only because I have to shut down all CS3 apps
(which can easily be 3 or 4 at a time), but also because my (german) PS
prefs were overwritten two times after such an "update". Haven't updated
manually since, but who cares. The modifications are anyway microscopic,
otherwise they'd put it in the next major upgrade for a lot of money.
Didier