Subject: [Leica] Fakes
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Aug 12 19:27:29 2008

Jerry Lehrer offered:

Subject: Re: [Leica] Fakes

>>Right on!  And all those synchronized movements  by the performers that we
"saw" at  the  opening  ceremonies  were  all faked by computers!  Like some
of the photos that we see here on the LUG.   Those in the live audience saw
nothing.<<

Jerry,

You're joshing us right? Like yer kidding about the dancers and other on
stage routines being done by computers ? Aren't you?

Like how would you know that by looking at the TV screen or were you there?
You did put smiley's and I just missed them, right?

Oh and it would be great if you pointed out the fake LUG pictures.

ted

in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG.

7:19 AM