Subject: [Leica] Wrist pain ergonomics
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Aug 12 22:19:04 2008

I looked up ulcer on the internet a few months ago as I thought I had one.
It said 99.9 percent of the people who have ulcers or think they do are
taking to many non nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications (aspirin) or
corticosteroids all the time. To much.

So I think to myself I think:
That's me!

So I stopped taking aspirin and Tylenol every day.
Went away.

Also said a misconception about people with ulcers being skinny worriers.
Turns out people eat to get rid of the burning.
So most ulcer people are chubbies.
I've lost at least ten if not twenty lbs having forsaken aspirin and Tylenol
every day. Although there are a few other influences.

So I'm not going to start in again with the aspirin.
And coated aspirin weirds me out.

And I cant find baby non coated aspirin.

But I could try using my pill splitter.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner