Subject: [Leica] Since There Was So Much Interest in the Cars...
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed Aug 13 06:34:13 2008

Jim,

Nice image. The Buick's grill really jumps out in the photo; and not in a
good way when it first loaded. It had an ugly moir? pattern. When I zoomed
in the pattern went away. The image was much improved and the Buick looked
lovely. It's something to watch out for, but I'm not sure how that is. A lot
probably depends on the viewer's setup.

DaveR