Subject: [Leica] Fakes
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Aug 13 08:36:35 2008

If it had all been computer animated from beginning to end - we'd all be
raving about the fantastic things you can do with computer animation.

Apart from the political undertones, a brilliant and very entertaining
show.

BTW, How would everyone have reacted to the show if there hadn't been
Tibet and the Tiananmen Square business?

A short note on the side:
A German commentator kept complaining tha many of those involved were
members of the Chinese forces. I think someone forgot to tell her that
over 75% of the German Olympic team are either members of the Bundeswehr
(army) or Bundesmarine (navy).

Cheers
Douglas