Subject: [Leica] Is Lightroom 2.0 Really Shipping?
From: john.nebel at csdco.com (John Nebel)
Date: Wed Aug 13 08:48:34 2008

John

It's shipping to the extent that it was downloadable (I did, and it is A-OK)
from the Adobe web site a couple of weeks ago and Amazon says it will be
available from them 8/15.

John Nebel

PS

My credit card company (Chase) has been suspicious of orders from the Adobe
web
site and an order there usually causes the card to be shut off until they
are
called to say that it was a valid order.