Subject: [Leica] Retrieving a Film Leader...Part 2 (now with youtube video)
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Thu Aug 14 14:53:14 2008

Paul,

If you are wondering about saliva on the emulsion,  cut off about four
inches of the film and re-cut the leader. Simple! :-)

Jerry

Replies: Reply from lists at paulhardycarter.com (PHC) ([Leica] Retrieving a Film Leader...Part 2 (now with youtube video))
Message from lists at paulhardycarter.com (PHC) ([Leica] Retrieving a Film Leader...Part 2 (now with youtube video))