Subject: [Leica] Olympus E420 Questions
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Thu Aug 14 17:47:38 2008

Pardon me if this was discussed during my hiatus from the LUG (and I
did search the archives without success) -- but what are thoughts
concerning the E420 for carry and street photography?  With the pancake
lense it seems very compact -- not M compact -- but better then any
DSLR i've seen.  What is the picture quality at high ASAs?  Equivalent
to its consumer Canon/Nikons?  I presume it will accept m42 and other
manual focus mounts like other 4/3 cameras?  Any other thoughts?  Is it
a poor man's substitute for an M8?

Thanks!

Rob McClure

Rob McClure