Subject: [Leica] Tell the TRUTH!!!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Aug 15 17:31:15 2008

At 08:26 PM 8/15/2008, you wrote:
>Are you saving up for the M9 or R10?
>Selling stuff off in preparation for the M9 or R10?
>Both?
>Both Cameras?
>
>I promise not to tell your SO.
>
>Frank Filippone

I'm saving up for the R10.  I'm satisfied with the M8 for the time
being and kind of doubt that the M9 will be coming out at
Photokina.  I have high hopes for an R10, though!  Anybody want to
buy a couple of Canon's and a bunch of Canon lenses ;-)

Tina

P.S.  Do NOT tell my SO!!  I have to make enough money to pay for it first.

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov) ([Leica] Tell the TRUTH!!!)