Subject: [Leica] IMG: Classic plane - Ju 52
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Aug 16 09:03:48 2008

Hello, Charlie,
here's a list of the survivors - I also read somehere that a couple were
salvaged from the bottom of a lake in Norway - left there on the ice at
the end of WWII - but I've no idea whether they are being made airworthy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_airworthy_Ju_52.
I noticed here that the call-sign is actually D-CDLH (DLH = Deutsche
Lufthansa), not as I read it D-COLH.

Cheers
Douglas