Subject: [Leica] FS: Complete Hasselblad Xpan II 3-lens kit
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Sat Aug 16 10:49:33 2008

I'm afraid so. I just never used this camera enough. None of the photographs
I've ever  exhibited or had published came from the Xpan.

I love the idea of the Xpan but for 35mm I am a Leica M7 guy -- and
occasionally a Bessa R4A or R-D1 guy.

And I recently bought a Nikon D700 and am accumulating some Zeiss prime
lenses. For some more photojournalistic projects this will be the camera to
use.

I have decided to unload the gear that I bought and thought I'd use (incl
the Bronica RF645 kits) but I just have too much $$$ tied up in gear that I
simply don't use often enough of justify keeping.

Dave.

--
2008 PAW Gallery: www.david-keenan.com/paw
Web Site: www.david-keenan.com