Subject: [Leica] IMG: Classic plane - Ju 52
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sat Aug 16 11:06:06 2008

Doug,

I don't think so.  That close to the wing, the "propwash" is still
spiral and would "impact" differently on the surfaces.

But I am not an aerodynamicist, I am an aerostructures engineer.

Jerry

Message from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] IMG: Classic plane - Ju 52)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] IMG: Classic plane - Ju 52)