Subject: [Leica] Latest Photojournalism Blog
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sat Aug 16 13:17:17 2008

Bill,

I just read the "Shotgun" post and all I can say is AMEN!!!  You hit the
nail squarely on the head and wrote it extremely well.  You describe so
well what I think is one of the major problems with young shooters these
days, no thinking, just machine gun evereything and pray the moment is
there somewhere amid the rubble.

Great blog and great witting!  Keep up the great work.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography