Subject: [Leica] Sorry for the delay Frank (explanation) WAS IsLightroom 2.0 Really Shipping?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Aug 16 23:39:33 2008

78 years old you should do what you wanna do but I've had bad experience
with dumbed down software. I tried using the slipped down Photoshop when it
was called something else and it drove me nuts.

The idea is its easy because its simple but in the end its hard. Because the
software with the more features can do it easier, faster and better, and
with a choice of 7 different ways to do it and you pick the way you like to
best. I need to paint a selection.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner