Subject: [Leica] IMG: AusLUG, M8s beer and mussels
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Aug 17 06:06:05 2008

Indeed, Don. Six photographers brought cameras to lunch. I saw one groovy
new Olympus E-3, One C-LUX 2, 1 M3, 1 M7, 5 M8s, 2 Noctis, 1 Summilux 50
asph, 1 75 Summilux, 2 Summicron 75 asph, assorted 35s, Hexanons and Zeiss
goodies. I think that we are doing our bit down under to help keep Leica in
production. Three of the M8's there were very early production and from the
first handful that arrived here.
Lots more pics to follow soon.

Cheers
Geoff