Subject: [Leica] Is Lightroom 2.0 Really Shipping?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Aug 17 08:00:12 2008

Frank, it has little or nothing to do with the OS. I have used
Lightroom both on XP and on OSX, and all aspects of the program are
similar.

Really, at this point the best thing for you to do is to download LR
and try it. As Daniel's comments show, your mileage may vary, although
the vast majority of us who have tried it love it. It is a 30-day
trial version, with full functionality. It does nothing to your
original files, so you have nothing to lose.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu