Subject: [Leica] Now, here is a piece of Adobe software I really hate...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Aug 17 13:33:02 2008

Everybody swears by Dreamweaver. Its my number one short term as well as
long term goal in life to crack it. Get down with it.
Without doing so I'm a bum.
And that's not an exaggeration.
One builds ones own walls.

The program is widely revered; people love it like they love Photoshop. Like
they love their own dog or cat.

But Photoshop and Dreamweaver were owned by different companies.
Adobe GoLive integrated perfectly with Photoshop.
And was reviled.
Adobe corrected that; buying it and its now in the suite with Photoshop,
Flash, Illustrator, and InDesign. And sweet Phoebe.
So I get to feel guilty about exploiting such a tiny one tenth of one
percent of its combined capabilities.
Its potential is daunting.*
Its like belonging to a health club and never showing up you loose a few lbs
just from shear guilt and angst.

But one needs in life to show up.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner

* Arabic:    ???????? ???????
Chinese (Simplified):    ?????
Chinese (Traditional):    ?????
Czech:    zastra?uj?c?
Danish:    skr?mmende; afskr?kkende
Estonian:    hirmutav
Greek:    ??????????????, ??????????????
Hungarian:    ijeszt?
Indonesian:    menakutkan
Italian:    scoraggiante
Latvian:    bied?jo?s
Lithuanian:    priblo?kiantis
Norwegian:    skremmende, overveldende
Polish:    onie?mielaj?cy, zniech?caj?cy
Slovak:    hroziv?
Slovenian:    zastra?ujo?
Spanish:    desalentador, desmoralizante
Swedish:    skr?mmande, avskr?ckande
Turkish:    g?z?n? korkutan