Subject: [Leica] Best LR2 Learning Resources?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Aug 17 17:27:21 2008

At 08:18 PM 8/17/2008, you wrote:
>I know this is almost premature...but would be interested to hear
>what you're finding best.  I'm plowing through Evening's 2.0 book,
>which is more than keeping me busy, but I know I'll want and/or need more...
>John Newell

Most of them aren't out yet.  Scott Kelby's should be shipping
soon.  Amazon lists Evening's book as the only one that is available
now, not "Pre-Order".

There are some good tutorials on Adobe's site
http://www.adobe.com/designcenter/photoshoplightroom/ .

I'm also wading through Evening's book and it's more than I can
handle!  I have Scott's on order.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com