Subject: [Leica] Latest Photojournalism Blog. now ROCKET CAR! :-)
From: bill_clough at yahoo.com (Bill Clough)
Date: Sun Aug 17 21:42:35 2008

Dear Ted--
?? Motor drives have their place, but...
?? Anyway, thank you for reading the blog. I was with that photographer on
assignment. I thought I was going to go nuts, listening to that shutter
going off. The real irony of this is that she also owns an M6.
??? I miss our conversations; would that I could get back to the >other<
Victoria.
--Bill
P.S.--Reba says hello.